The Architects Alliance
Jefferson City, Missouri
This historic downtown building was restored to house the corporate offices of The Architects Alliance. The structure was originally constructed in 1825 as the Porth Family Residence and later became known at the Colonial Tea Room. Prior to renovation, the building was in an advanced condition of deterioration and unoccupied. Historic Integrity is maintained while new utility systems and data infrastructure provide a state-of-the art environment for the firmʼs office, conference, and studio spaces. Great care was taken to accommodate design and function within the existing architecture.